"The National Institute of Esthetics offers an intense and well rounded theoretical and practical learning experience. The school is run parallel to NIE Spa which allows students to see and experience first hand what opportunities working in this industry can be. My National Institute of Esthetics experience really gave me a solid start in my career. I was employed in my field before I graduated.
I currently work as in international educator for a large specialty footcare company. Having had the opportunity to visit many schools, all across the world, I would say that one of the highlights of a National Institute of Esthetics education is practical application of the highest standards of hygiene. Proper disinfection procedure is ALWAYS STRICTLY adhered to.
I also appreciate working with Eminence in a school setting, an opportunity that is unique to NIE Spa. This is a high end, organic skincare line that has a variety of protocols and products available. When moving to the working world, being trained in this skincare line certainly provides an edge for all NIE Spa graduates. Finally, I appreciate the opportunity to volunteer in the community. NIE Spa offers complimentary treatments for guests experiencing cancer and consistently supports the Bob Kemp Hospice through seasonal fundraisers and sending interested students to the hospice regularly to offer services to both clients and family supporting the clients there. The National Institute of Esthetics aligns with ideals of giving back to the community where we live and work."
~ Nicole Fraser, CMP, C(Pod)
Benefits of a National Institute of Esthetics education
• Full Diploma for Medical and Advanced Esthetics
• Curriculum based on the NACC Standard Curriculum, written by Sherry Docherty
• Low student/teacher ratio
• On-site working Student Clinic which gives students hands-on, practical experience
• Placement assistance programs necessary to know your earning potential
• On-site full service day spa, Nie Spa
• In-house financing
• All natural and organic, high-end products
• Award-winning school and spa
• Leading-edge audio/visual teaching aids
• Centrally located with highway access on bus route
• Professional development
• Continuing education of staff
• Job shadow placement
• Free parking
• Academic Excellence/Peer Leadership awards
Above, National Institute of Esthetics Dean, Sherry Docherty
Below, National Institute of Esthetics' 2,350 square foot,